Why West Coast Precious Metals?
At West Coast Precious Metals Inc., we believe in the value of gold as a portfolio diversifying and balancing tool. We're committed to helping our clients understand the benefits of investing in gold, while making the process of buying gold easy and non-intimidating.
• You are dealing directly with a knowledgeable refinery representative.
• Our processing fee is a maximum of 5%.
• All our representatives pay cash upfront based on the initial estimate.
• We also pay you AGAIN after processing & assaying.
• Upon request, all our representatives give you written receipts and assay reports.
• We give you personal, face-to-face service on a regular basis.
• We are local and always available when you need us.
• You can bring your scrap to the refinery and witness it being processed in person.
• We are EPA certified and will handle your hazardous material at no charge.
• We will provide you with Bullion products at no additional charge.
Purchasing, Assaying and Refining Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium